Snell SA 2020 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2020 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2020 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2020 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
- Defined "Wave Eliminators" increase functionality from an aerodynamic aspect
- Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Side pipe option available, additional $150 (call to order).
- Recommended for multi-use including Stock Car, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Road Racing and Off Road
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
Simpson Diamondback SA2020 Racing Helmet, Matte Black
Orders received after 3PM US Central time will ship the following business day.